Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
Sitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Lana SNS

* Face: blonde long length hair with the gorgeous and seductive foxy look, much better than what was in the pic

* Boobs: small natural sexy boobs that fit well into her body frame, nice to grab and her rubber nips is damn sensitive

* Body: tight with nice curvy, slim, fair and skin very smooth with seductive ass that make me want pound her harder

* Bbbj: Very strong suction and deepthroat! Lick my rod and balls slumy and wetish! Good rhythm and speed control with her sexy lips.

* Frenching: Her thick luscious lips was really enjoyable, very intimate feel, did slow and DFK with passion and build the horny mood in us.

* Painting: Nice looking clean shaven pussy that was damn tasty with no smell. Arched her back when I lick her clit . Wet, tight and very responsive to stimulation.

* FJ: insanely wild in bed, crazy to see how she can be so active and not get tired. She can ride me all the way until i surrender. Tried a few position, doggy missionary and lotus and in the end she knows im tired and she took over and pleasure me.

* GFE: very high and with good chemistry. It is like fucking a lover that you have not met in a long time.

Very satisfied and awesome bonk.

She is confirm RTF material.

I Will recommend for all to try.

No try sure will regret