Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
emllikslp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

G16 - Tip, 27yo from Northern Thailand

One word-unforgettable

Beautiful, body is out of this world, speaks good English, pussy is wet from the moment she undresses.

Body: 10/10. Slim and super sexy. Body made for sex. Petite and able to carry and fuck.
Boobs: 9/10. Man made but hardly can even tell. Soft and nice to grab with lots movement when getting pounded.
Ass: 10/10. The best feature. And the way she archs during doggy...
BBBJ: 10/10. Sensual with good suction and plenty of licking from the balls to the inner thighs.
FJ: Super horny. Don't even need lube. Fucks like a gf who has been waiting to get fucked after you book out from Tekong after 2 weeks. Changed positions plenty of times until we were both tired. As she doesn't need lube, she has no problem tasting her own pussy juice and giving blowjobs in between changing positions. No need to use tissue to wipe or change condoms.
GFE: From 10/10 GFE during foreplay to 10/10 PSE during the deed. First time having a girl who doesn't neglect the balls. Plays with the balls during doggy and reverse cowgirl.
AR: Did not ask for it as this was my first time with her but I got a nice surprise during the finale. Asked to finish on her and she gamely took it all over without even being afraid that it will hit her face. Typical WL will cover their faces in case their makeup gets ruined. Best part is she took my balls in her hand and put her middle finger up my asshole to stimulate the prostate as I came. Never had that in my life and needless to say I blew a big load all over her.
Frenching: Initially just kissing in the shower but tongue action came in during the FJ.
RTF: I got hard just recalling the experience to write this FR so definitely!