View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

Rendezvous

Before Jane even raised her hand to knock, a wave of nervous excitement came over her. Dressed in the sexy black dress, she couldn't help but feel a surge of anticipation mixed with trepidation. Meeting another man in a hotel room, dressed in such a provocative dress, was a far cry from her usual routine.

As she stood outside Room 1306, her heart raced with anticipation. What would Gary think of her in this dress? Would he be pleased, or would he find her too forward? The thin fabric clung to her curves, leaving little to the imagination, and she couldn't help but feel exposed and vulnerable.

Despite her nerves, there was an undeniable thrill coursing through her. The prospect of seeing Gary again, of being in his presence, sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. She had missed him since their last encounter, his touch, his kisses, the way he made her feel alive and desired.

But now, as she stood outside his door, she couldn't help but wonder if she was making a mistake. What would happen once she stepped inside? Would she be able to resist his advances, or would she give in to his passion and desires?

With a deep breath, Jane raised her hand and knocked softly on the door. The sound echoed in the corridor, a reminder of the decision she was about to make. As she waited for Gary to answer, she couldn't help but wonder what lay in store for her behind that closed door.

The door swung open, revealing Gary standing there in nothing but a pair of black boxers.

Gary: I was worried you wouldn't come... come on in!

Jane hesitated for a moment, her nerves getting the better of her. Gary reached out and held her hand, gently, pulling her into the room. Gary's gaze roamed all over her body, his eyes lingering on her figure. Jane felt a flush of heat creep up her neck as she walked in under his gaze. With a shaky breath, Jane stepped further into the room, the door closing behind her with a click. Jane couldn't help but feel exposed and vulnerable, yet, despite her nerves, there was an undeniable sense of excitement and freedom. She took off her heels and slipped into a pair of disposable slippers Gary so thoughtfully prepared for her. The sofe music in the room eased the tension somewhat.

Gary: You look amazing, dear! I missed you so much!

Jane replied with a shy smile, feeling the heat reaching her cheeks.

Gary: Wow. Just wow. Did anyone see you in this dress?

Jane: Well, I changed from my office clothes. There was this angmoh who saw me in the lift though.

Gary: Surely he stared at you!

Jane: Ya... well, he did ask me if I'll join him in his room...

Gary: Oh what did you reply?

Jane: I... said I was taken....

Gary: Taken by your husband, or taken by me?

Gary smiled as he guided Jane to the bedside.

Jane: Well... I'm here with you right?

Gary sat down on the edge of the bed. With a gentle tug, he pulled Jane towards him, and she found herself standing before him, her breasts right at his eye level, just a few inches away from his face.

In that moment, Jane felt a surge of vulnerability. The thin fabric of the dress offered little protection, leaving her feeling exposed and bare before him. She could feel his gaze roaming over her body, lingering on her curves and the swell of her breasts.

Gary: Turn around, dear...

Jane found herself strangely obliging to his ask, and turned around slowly. While she couldn't see Gary with her back facing him, Jane surely felt his gaze on her round buttocks.

Gary: See? Just like KTV right? We have music, got drinks, got couch, bed to rest.

He gently pulled Jane onto the bedside, walked over and passed her one of the two glasses of drinks. Jane took a sip.

Jane: Ohhhf...

Gary: It's gin on ice, is it too bitter?

Jane: No... its fine.

Jane took a few more sips, embarrassed at her initial reaction. Gary sat down beside her, and started his praises again. He then placed the empty glasses on the side table.

Gary: Dear, I was waiting painfully to see you again. Whenever my work is stressful, I'll think of your beautiful face and smiles. I cannot live without you.

Jane: Don't idiot you.

Gary: I'm so glad you came. Today you no appointment right. Must stay with me.

Jane, with a token of hesitation: I did tell the angmoh I'm already taken by you...

Gary smiled, and laid back onto the king size bed: Dear, can I hold you in my arms?

Jane turned around and crawled towards Gary. She couldn't help but wonder why she was so willing to comply with his requests, yet beneath the surface of her uncertainty, there was an undeniable thrill, a sense of excitement that quickened her pulse. As she moved towards him, her breasts bounced with each movement, further arousing Gary. He watched her with hungry eyes, his gaze tracing the curve of her hips and the swell of her breasts as she drew nearer

As Gary opened his arms, Jane felt a rush of warmth enveloped her as she laid her head on his right shoulder. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her close, and she couldn't help but notice the way her breasts were squashed between their bodies. The sensation sent a shiver of excitement coursing through her, and she was certain Gary could feel it too. With her hands at her sides, Jane surrendered herself to the intimacy of the moment, letting herself be enveloped by Gary's touch. His fingers stroked her arm gently, giving her tingles of pleasure. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to rest in the warmth of his embrace, the scent of his cologne filling her senses. The king size bed felt extremely comfortable, as the saying goes, hotel beds always felt more comfortable than home beds. In that moment, all the uncertainties melted away, as Jane enjoyed the privacy of the room and the comfort of the bed, she was determined to do whatever she wanted to enjoy this rendezvous to the fullest.

In the next 15 or so minutes, Gary shared more about his work, how it was always stressful and how difficult it was the managed partners. Yet, he always agreed to their work demands as they were the sponsors. There was a moment of silence, then Gary reassured Jane again how her presence and warmth always seemed to ease the pressures of his work. Jane, as if to comfort a baby, moved her right arm to place on his chest. She brushed past a hardened cock along the way.

Jane: Oh my god!

Gary, reassuring her: Hugging the woman I love so much, any guy will also stand... and... it felt so nice when you touched it, dear.

Jane felt a wave of heat rushed to her ears. She struggled to maintain her composure, not wanting to further embarrass herself in front of Gary. Despite the unexpected turn of events, she couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through her at the realization of their mutual desire.

Taking advantage of the situation, Gary hugged Jane tightly and rolled to his side, pinning her under his body. Jane's heart raced with a heady mixture of excitement and anticipation as she found herself trapped beneath Gary's strong, muscular frame. Feeling Gary's weight pressing down on her, Jane's breath hitched as she sensed her vulnerability. With a quick, assertive movement, Gary gently pinned her arms above her head, holding them firmly in place with one hand. Jane's heart pounded in her chest as she realized the extent to which she was at his mercy, her body laid bare beneath him.

Gary's gaze swept over her near exposed body, her round breasts and nipples clearly visible under the thin dress. With her arms held captive above her head, she was acutely aware of the way her body responded to his touch.

In a soft voice, Gary asked: Can I kiss you?

Despite the apprehension that gnawed at her, a surge of longing welled up within her, her lips parting in silent invitation. With a silent nod, Jane silently granted him permission to take her...