View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own r

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojo View Post
You missed the point. Of course no massage place can deliver the exact one hour down to the last minute, but to what degree?

YF delivers 90-95% of the promised time span, which is acceptable. It is not the same for Chloe. Besides, I have already written that I don't mind the additional $50 tip provided she can deliver as promised, but she could not.

Also, another point you have probably missed is, to have 'bros' pretending to provide genuine positive FR so as to advance the ML or joints' interest is unethical.

Hence, I am unsure of what you are trying to achieve by insinuating that fault rests on the patron who believes in the FR, ML or joint based on what is falsely communicated/advertised?
Nothing against you. There are always pitfalls along our lives. Just be extra careful next time. There many fake FRs, reviews, recommendations by others too. Dun trust them when transactions of money are concerned. Cheers! Thanks for alerting us. Upz you with my 17 pts.