View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 9
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jewel at Terminal21

Bro Kim was really fast and helpful with the booking.

I was greeted at the door with a great smile which is already a rare find and moreover she looks exactly like the photo which makes it better.

She is a bubbly girl and we started off with good chemistry. We showered with some light fondling. Reached back to the bedroom, keep teasing my tool. The whole session was full of GFE, slow and sensual with much frenching and tongue action.

Really want o highlight her big assets, DD cuppers. My hands were travelling south to her pussy, few strokes she wet already. Proceed to FJ, her riding skills is very decent, boobs bouncing buay tahan liao. I told her I cum, she rode faster till my cock soft haha.

Overall ratings a subjective 8.5/10 fort he complete service. I am satisfied customer.