Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
cygnunu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun at Boys Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelembitch View Post
Went back again to the club last nite. Only managed to have two pretty boys to accompany me at first. Then later the bouncer came in to join us. We were having our usual card games and singing songs over drinks. As expected, was overwhelmed by the many drinks when I lost in all the games, these naughty guys just took turns to down me with the whisky one after another. When the guys see tat I am so high and acting wild and out of control, they started their naughty acts again.

One of the guys was slipping his hand underneath my top and grabbing my boobs (I must admit I have small tits), but I can feel they are so pointed when he touched me. The other guy was sliding his hand thru my denim shorts, gosh, I was damn freaking wet at my panties. His fingers was playing with my clit throughout till I cum! Both these cheeky guys took the chance to grab my hands to their tools. And they were so damn freaking hardon.

Will leave you guys to imagine what went on after that in that room last nite…I was filled with so much lust…gosh
I guess you had a few cocks for your pleasure. Did they creampie you?