View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Am I using the wrong app?

I had few successful encounters, ending with sex, with some 30s, 40s, 50s ladies. I am 40s myself.

It was luck, I guess. Many ladies who I am interested in on the app wrote no fwb, no hook up, no married men. Why? Why can't we enjoy sex like a good meal?
There are bound to have those who want to look decent and conservative. Rarely will you see someone post outright looking for casual sex, ONS or FWB. Hence, don't be taken aback that they write these.
If they ask you for your status and block you thereafter, then move on. There are plenty of fish out there.