View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jkaeding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Visited Idea from kinkythai last week

Location: East, accessible for both foot soldiers and drivers
Okt: friendly and patient. Thanks bro for arranging.

Looks: 8/10 has a pretty and sexy look that resembles more like the uniform pic in her post. Honestly her pics don't do her justice. Definitely will pick her up in clubs and is a head Turner on the streets with those mesmerising eyes and looks.
Body: 9/10 bakness 4, nice figure with great ass and boobs. Being a boob guy, I thoroughly enjoyed those natural firm c cups with no sag and inverted nips. Just the boobs is enough reason to rtf her. Painted her and no smell below too.
Bbbj: 6/10 while basic and short, I switched her to 69 and she reciprocated with more.
FJ: 8/10 she is responsive and accommodating to many positions, and can ride well. Enjoyed the view of her assets in CG and the firmness of her ass in doggy.
Gfe: 7/10 she has her preferences of what she likes or not. Once she understands that I respects that, she is much more comfortable and passionate in it with no black face. While some may see it as a pay $ but cant do this and that, I prefer to get more gfe from knowing their boundaries.