View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Got once kenna blue ball by one of the OKTs here because he only accept selfie verification. Nvm lor I went with another nicer OKT without all these nonsense. Never looked back. Always book with this OKT. If you wanna know which is this solid OKT that I always go to just look at my field report review history Stable starts with F. Solid fella always support him.

EDIT:

Pathetic OKT use so many accounts just to zap points, cry more cry more *Before this mass zapping I stood at 466 points, zapped to 247 points as of 2:29PM, consisting of about approx. 65 accounts.* Bros can do your own Math after mass zapping finishes, you can estimate how many points // fake accts this OKT has. I didn't even name which stable this is but sure, want to play let's play. Want to know who is this rubbish OKT just PM me.

Bros have eyes to see, this is what people get for speaking the truth. Oh btw zapping continues as I edit this post. You continue wasting your time la you think only you have 50+ accounts to write your fake reviews meh. Fella literally spent half an hour to continue zapping me on one of my new low points account LOL. Continue zapping bah clown I'll just use other accounts after you are done wasting ur time

Keep the PMs coming

Last edited by youngshuaige; 31-03-2024 at 04:21 PM.