View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Re: 流欲XX工坊 NO.006 极品推荐流欲XX工坊6位模特酒店私拍场面壮观

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
I only found more photos under this thread displayed from this URL

https://sexygirl.cc/photo/zh/a/14287446.html .

Sorry, no download link & tt hv to await more web savvy samsters ...

There's a further commentary as follows:

*国模工坊人体私拍套图** 这是一套非常性感的写真图片,图中的模特儿们个个身材火辣,凹凸有致,她们摆出各种撩人的姿势,让观赏者看 得血脉贲张。这些照片尺度很大,模特儿们几乎都赤身裸体,只有关键部位打上了马赛克。但即便如此,这些照片 仍然散发出一种强烈的性暗示意味,让人欲罢不能。 如果你是一个喜欢看美女的人,那么这套写真图片绝对是你不可错过的一道饕餮盛宴。相信我,当你看到这些照片 的时候,你一定会大饱眼福,而且你会忍不住地想要更多。

which using Google Translate reads

*Guo Model Workshop Body Private Photography Set** This is a set of very sexy photo pictures. The models in the pictures all have hot and curvy figures. They pose in various sultry poses for the viewers to see. Get blood flowing. The photos are large in scale and the models are almost naked, with only key parts covered with mosaics. But even so, these photos still exude a strong sexual suggestion that makes people want to stop. If you are a person who likes to look at beautiful women, then this set of photo pictures is definitely a feast that you cannot miss. Trust me, your eyes will be in awe when you see these photos and you won’t be able to help but want more.
Nice find bro up you liao

Please let me know if you managed to find the rest