View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
You are right and your advice is good. Thankfully I maintain my health and career, no beer belly or saggy man yet. I have scandals and sugarbabies in past before I got married, but I tried to leave such life behind but my wife knew my evil past yet she somehow ok to be mine (she much younger than me), in fact i am the one who stop my wife from becoming wild and staying innocent and she won't be shock if she found i back to evil lifestyle but she will be upset for sure.

For now I just let the young lady (SIL) be happy around me, flirt around, joke around and let the touches continue, no intention to fcuk her, I just let her enjoy the puppy-love kinda feeling she seems to get from 'dating' me, and i just get hot from her and unleash the heat on her sister, my wife. And my woman is not shy to fcuk even when we may think other folks in the house will hear it when we living in her family home, her sister stays in the room beside ours and when I fcuk my babe, she does not attempt to be silent and I don't go gentle either, makes me more excited knowing her sis might be hearing us and rubbing herself to an orgasm on our behalf.

My wife knew from start in dating period that i am attracted to young women and she has heard me praise her sister, she knows i won't fcuk around with her sis but just playful fun, my woman keeps an eye on me. One thing i promised my wife was that i wont abandon or dump her, other than that i said i cant promise to be new man or whatever prince or white-knight women want, and she agreed before we married.
Always happy to know another like minded friend.
You are fortunate to find a woman who knew your past and shortfalls, other things about you, the strengths will be nothing but charming.
Anyway, I am a firm believer that if our women want to become wild and available to others, there will be plenty of men lurking around.
Hence, don't fool around yet expect our women to only wait at home for our return.