Old 16-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

After seeing so many FRs on Elecher I decided to give myself a treat and visited her for the first time. And wow what a workout it was. I’m going to sleep very well tonight and I dare say she will too.

We chatted for quite a while to break the ice till we started to kiss one another. She has a great figure and it was hard to look at her big eyes while I was buck naked and having a pair of beautiful headlights peeking at me. She likes to be touched and hearing her moan in channel 5 and 8 turned me on!

I’m a painter at heart, and when I started painting she pretty much lost it. Her pussy is tight, clean and absolutely delicious. At one point she put on a strawberry lubricant and I lapped it all up while she screamed in both English, Chinese and something in between. We switched it up to 69, which I haven’t done since I was 18 and damn, i went to town on that pussy.

When I started playing with her G spot, I could feel it contract and her pussy clamped down around my fingers while she screamed even more. By the time I was done, my fingers were exhausted, my tongue was tied, her eyelids were trembling and her pussy and my mouth were both dripping with her juice.

We moved onto cowgirl and she is indeed a great rider. That ass hits different when it slaps against your hips. I like missionary and her ability to change her hip position to change angles so you go in deeper is something very few ladies do. When I finished, we were sweating and needed to dry ourselves off with towels. She teased me “it’s like the Olympics l!”, I LOL’d.

When she got me a cup of water to drink, I couldn’t resist but let my fingers dance around her body. Soon we ended up doing round 2. Damn, I don’t remember ever being with a girl so horny. We mixed it up with more positions and she eventually took pity on this old man and finished me off with a firm HJ at my request.

Someone once called Elecher - Angel in the streets. Devil in the sheets. It’s very accurate.