View Single Post
Old 28-02-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17968 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Yes, yes and yes bro!

Tbh i dont care about the remaining cups. If we get them fine and good but not at the expense of making the final push in our remaining 12 EPL 'Cup Finals'!

I am absolutely desperate to win the EPL and think Klopp truly deserves this!
Bros, i think LFC is in line to swipe all this season if Klopp can motivate them like he did at teh Carabao Final..

You have quite a few returning from injury this weekend but a few out till end March.

But scene looks good, man, except for Matip and Thiago.

PLAYERREASONFURTHER DETAILPOTENTIAL RETURNCONDITIONSTATUS
Joel MatipKnee InjuryDec 06: 'It's an ACL, ruptured, so that's what I unfortunately expected from the first second. Everything looked like that. Very unfortunate.'01/09/24Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Diogo JotaKnee InjuryFeb 23: 'And all the others, we know it's longer. Ali has a muscle injury. Trent, LCL. Jota, medial ligament, MCL.'13/04/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Trent Alexander-ArnoldKnee InjuryFeb 23: 'And all the others, we know it's longer. Ali has a muscle injury. Trent, LCL. Jota, medial ligament, MCL.'31/03/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Alisson BeckerThigh InjuryFeb 23: 'And all the others, we know it's longer. Ali has a muscle injury. Trent, LCL. Jota, medial ligament, MCL.'31/03/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Stefan Bajcetic MaquieiraOtherFeb 27: 'He’s obviously gaining fitness now. He didn’t get a green light yet for team training. He’s completely pain-free, which is obviously the most important thing. All checks we made, like scans again, bone looks good, that’s all fine.'31/03/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Curtis JonesAnkle/Foot InjuryFeb 23: 'Curtis is probably the first one [to come back] around the international break. All the others will be after the international break.'10/03/24Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Darwin Nunez RibeiroOtherFeb 27: 'But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final - like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Mohamed SalahThigh InjuryFeb 27: 'But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final - like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Wataru EndoAnkle/Foot InjuryFeb 27: 'Wataru got a proper knock as well. There we have to see as well. I wouldn't say it's much improved since Sunday, but that's how it is.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Dominik SzoboszlaiThigh InjuryFeb 27: 'But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final - like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Thiago AlcantaraThigh InjuryFeb 27: 'Yeah, there's no timescale. I don't know, to be honest. It's a couple of things [that] he has to do now from a medical point of view, and then I don't know if that will then mean that he can play again [this season].'No Return DateCurrently Being AssessedRuled Out