View Single Post
Old 28-02-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 1
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Got to know a milf ml figure good just turn 40. Went to her rented apartment she is staying alone. Some times i will buy drinks and she will do the cooking. Nice lady and her background is abit interesting. Anyway When they like you they really know how to maintain relationships. Everyone once in a while in morning will send me good morning greetings with her bared body photo to me. Of course important part covered up with blanket. Showing half boobs, abit of aerola shown, bare legs and feet photos, off shoulder....fucking wise she is wild.... she got her own gadgets toys and such. With experience this girls are really good in bed. But I know her her turn off. Guys who shoot to fast. So stamina is important I guess for her. Her bbbj is mind blowing if not enough exp you will shoot out damn fast. Good FWB.
Nice bro. SOunds juicy.