View Single Post
Old 26-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9477 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
What a win. I never could have imagined I would be this excited about winning the Carabao Cup!

This is the kind of game and situation that defines our illustrious history - songs will be written that reference this game for years to come

Oh captain, my captain, just gotta love VVD!! Tbf though both Endo and Kelleher were fantastic as well!! Also a big shout to Konate.

Think one of the best things about last night was ratboy Gary Neville thinking we were there for the taking and genuinely fuming at Chelsea for not being able to beat us

Imagine that shitty Chelsea MF duo cost £230M compared to our fabulous MF duo who cost £56M!!!

That said ratface Neville did come up with an apt description - Klopp's Kids beat the Blue Billion Pound Bottle Jobs!!

Oh yeah, thought it was very gracious of VVD to allow Klopp to lift the cup with him considering it's his first trophy lift

Also great to see Klopp 'ghosting' that shit referee Chris Kavanagh at the end
Gary Nev as a player was decent. as a pundit, he is full of shit.