Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

lol no need to argue or prove a point, guys. the thing is, these agg open and close randomly over the years and each boss has his own way of running the agg business. i cheong for many years leow and all i can say that every few years some agg will chnage mgmt and their pattern is different one. my most recent trip to bkk was the agg in nana have fully nude ones but for a limited window only per night.

crazy house in soi cowboy is always almost all girls nude. but usually nude girls are not as pretty but once in a while u may come across very chio ones. but once in a long while and every cheongster will be aiming for her to bf....so u think about it la, what are ur chances unless u are a whale. '

for me when i cheong pattaya, windmill has fully nude and i saw 1-2 really gorgeous girls - classic thai look, fair, big natural breasts, shaved and slim. and in crazy house in bkk, i also bf the prettiest there (also fully nude) and had an awesome time makign babies with her hehe

whatever it is, have fun, watch ur wallet/phone and always use condom unless u want to risk AIDs or STDs lo