View Single Post
Old 24-02-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Quite frustrating - Rasmus Hojlund is set to miss United’s match against City

He may have been subject to some ridicule previously, but he’s been a big component in United’s rise in form of late, and you guys might be quite blunt without him.

We need every team City face to be as strong as they can, so it’s a shame
Yup, share yr view bro...yah, a bit worried for them even tonight w/o their wonderboy striker from Denmark n add to that McDisaster n Lindelflop in defence both of whom r weak defenders who leak goals in easily is not a good sign even though the 4 regular pundits r rooting for them to win tonight...they prolly might change their predictions if they know that Hojlund won't be playing n the other 2 defenders are...but let's hope lady luck which they need a lot of to win their games smiles on them again tonight....mustn't let Citeh take the title again this season...let Pool hv it as a farewell gift to Klopp is better...

btw with that striker not playing whilst the 2 defenders r in front of a weak GK, they will never be able to beat their neighbours in blue...they will be lucky if they can get just 1 point

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-02-2024 at 10:00 PM.