View Single Post
Old 21-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
thats when she confessed she is very happy being divorced and also happy with the arrangement we have. the whole no need to be married and we can still be happy type of relationship, which i also appreciated.
for someone who isn't willing to commit, asking you to uproot yourself and migrate to Australia for her sake is kinda selfish of her.

Her brother and daughter will be on her side in the event of any future dispute. What's your role in her life in the whole scheme of things over the next 10 - 20 years? She hasn't really thought it through