View Single Post
Old 21-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
She quite pretty and she worked in Singapore back in 2017. Just happened to meet her again Thermae in 2019. She always sat near the door. She once told me she will have 3-4 customer per night during weekend. So $10k for LT make sense
Its possible she can have 3 or 4 ST customers in one night. Some popular girls can just come in and go many times a night in Thermae so its possible she can earn more than 10K per night.

But, still for one person to pay one girl 10K for LT, its just not my style. I only want to fuck the girl once and then ask her to go cos I prefer to sleep alone. For 10K, how many times you want to fuck the girl? But still, I operate on the basis of, you pay what you think is worth it. I am not going to say things like you stupid lah, you goondu lah, you carrot lah, like some like to say. You pay how you want to play, you can afford it, thats great. Its like some who go Pattaya Hollywood and pay over the odds for the FLs there, some of them know its expensive but they do it because they can. If you really think you cannot sleep that night without fucking that girl...then what is 10K to have a good night sleep and a few nice fucks