Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TR from Dec 23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
It was because of bareback big tippers like you that the following happened to me last Dec, and twice in Classic before the pandemic.

I got three girls with stinking pussy, one so bad that I went limp. With so much residual semen left fermenting deep inside those pussy, how can they not became stinky ?

Happened twice in Classic before the pandemic, I gave a girl 50k at the beginning, but she still kept nagging me in English for more tips.
I got so annoyed that I lost my hard on and left the room early. I believe those two were used to big spending tourist like you.
I have been avoiding English speaking Jakarta girls ever since.

**** note that I am not mad at you because I am a tourist myself ****

… Did your friends also tip big ? ?
None of the girls I had spoke a lick of English. Most were new to the scene. I tip what I feel like, I dont care what you or anyone else feels about that. I got consistent great service from pretty young girls for a very low price even after tip. So I'm happy. Why should I care about anything else. I will do exactly the same again. BTW, every girl I had was squeaky clean and well mannered. Also never tip in advance. In that case its not a tip.