View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I always find these arrangements a bit of a cock-tease. You have fucked her many many times before and I am sure at some point she has considered you as her partner.

If your ex-ML is "no longer in the line" that usually means that she has a "supporter" or maybe a husband, perhaps a kid. MLs know their time as a SYT is short, and at some point she can no longer compete with the younger girls. Hence a transition to a "normal life" needs to happen - unless she becomes something like a KTV mummy or a MP owner, permanently attached to this line.

So, under those circumstances - why continue to meet up? To relieve old times? Or perhaps an FWB arrangement of some kind? Some ex-MLs also like to keep a few "spare" men waiting in the wings - just for insurance, in case her supporter ditches her for a new pussy (which can happen anytime)
Yea. I have fucked her regularly for 3 years ish. But then i have to be upfront and frank, it is a pay per session every time. How i wish you are right, she’s the one who will draw the line so I don’t think she has ever considered me as partner or anything. I guessed for a simple reason, she just thinks I am a nice guy. 人还可以,还不错。 that’s y she don’t mind continuing the meetup. The continue meetup doesn’t mean anything also since I mentioned its a pay per session. Guessed that's extra side income to her. She might also have meetup with other ex customers besides me, cannot be I am the only one. So ya, these 2 reasons ba, for the continued meetup. She finds I am an okay guy and also more $$ for her

As for why she left the ML line…. Was in 2022, possible, suspected maybe she was bao-ed already? She was very close to a property big shot which was her customer, from a reputable property company. They can chat in whatsapp and the meetup very frequently on that year. She claimed she’s still single till now. Not for me to care and bother.