View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Another thing to add, please avoid Namtese spa

I go this spa, they assign me a GUY massuess

yes, can u imagine massage by a GUY!!! a fking GUY

not only here, there a lot of spa have guy to massage you..which is kenna weird, it was once of the worse experience I ever had. I go those back alley spa, I tot will be like BKK like that, gt some special...I see all guy sitting inside, then gt guy ask wanna massage...? LOLOL can you imagine that?

If have $$ pls go BKK or HCM, I tot gt some chiobu to see if I walk in back alley shop

I never have to ask for gender in KSL or JB, they auto give me female and SYT in JB spa
Just ask them to change to a female masseur for you? Not so hard to do that isn't it? o.0

There is a lot of clean massage in batam, that's why they have both male and female masseur. I myself was assigned to a male masseur once when I visit a clean one, and I just ask for a change.