View Single Post
Old 19-12-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My gf for your pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dome 3 level ""donation""
Right...

Charity i donate to

Sexworkers i pay...aint no matter you only do weekends, you are now a pimp n she is now offcially a SW

Dude get real....the only one you are lying to is yrself...assuming she is, really, yr gf to stsrt with
This kind of BF just asking to be honey trapped and arrested by the police for living off money earned from prostitution. Openly saying that he's looking for a donation sum in line with the commercial sex prices charged by FLs in Dome 3 here already demolishes the whole argument that it's just a "donation" to cover hotel costs or anything like that.

The swinging lifestyle and community in SG has pretty much been ruined for a long time now because of all the idiot men who think that doing this kind of stuff counts as swinging or being a swinger.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.