View Single Post
Old 17-12-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nina from BeautyThai

Looks: Short, big boobs, milfy vibe. Well maintained waistline, no abs but also not fat. Based on an earlier FR, a bakness of 4 is accurate. Half body tattoo made her overall appearance more sexy imo.

Service: Usual services, no complaints. Two areas where I give her additional points. 1 is that she understands and speaks good English as compared to the usual thai girls. 2 is that she will automatically initiate a massage and the massage is also better than those touch touch massages.

Location/Room: Location is near MRT station and ample HDB parking nearby. There are some negative points which have nothing to do with the girl, but if not rectified I feel it might put people off.

For the accommodation, no need to check in but will need her to open the lobby door for you to get to the rooms area. Also bring your own towels, else be prepared to use a wet one. No listerine (when there's CIM...) and no big bottle of shower gel, instead there are those small hotel bottles and 2 small bars of soap.

Arrangement wise there was some cockup, hopefully it was a once off thing and it won't repeat. For me there was a 20min overlap between the previous customer and me. And likewise for the customer after me (overheard the call with her boss), I left earlier so the next bro wouldn't have to wait so long.