View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good friday, no blue... don't worry, long way to blue. Hehehe... trying to pen it and blue along the way... thanks for supporting the BLUE MOVEMENT.

==================

The day came when I finally collected my car, excitedly I sent pics to the chat group and there were congratulations, and also envy, and Alicia replied simply...

A(licia): It's just a car, aiyoh, what's the big deal.

In a sense, she wasn't wrong, but I wasn't trying to impress anybody, I was merely sharing my happiness, what's wrong? I wasn't sharing to show off or anything, it's just a simply bread and butter car, why don't you pick on the one driving a GLC Coupe from her father?

M(ilton): It's a big deal, now we can get gog to send us home after BS!

A: Train is faster leh, no need to stop at traffic light.

gog: Ha... ha.... ha ... Alicia very cute and funny today.

My heart was replying very sarcastically and I dreaded the thought of having her in my car anyway.

G(wen): I want to sit!

gog: My car smaller than yours... I can't even catch up with you if you press on accelerator.

AGAIN...

A: Ya lor, I rather sit Gwen's car.

I really wanted to rage quit the chat and start a fight, but I think about my buddy kiap between us, I chilled and didn't reply.

M: Aiyah, don't like that la, next time gog can give us a home back after BS, when he save up, he will buy a bigger car!

I did of course eventually get to where I am now... but that's besides the point. The whole time, I wasn't aware I met Alicia before, and why she was behaving so outright unhappy with me, stepping on me. picking on me knowing that I will not fight back because her bf is my buddy. Still in the dark, I was.

At Milton's insistence and badgering, Alicia gave in and takes my car home after BS. I usually just chat with Milton while Alicia sits behind lost in her own world, hardly even chatting with me but treats me more like a ahmad of sorts. Again, because of my buddy, I just leave it be, and I know talking with Alicia will trigger a lot of fighting, so why bother?

I was extremely picky with my car cleanliness (and still is now) and I wasn't entirely pleased when one day Alicia brought a drink into the car, just a bottled drink. I know it's just a bottled drink but still, am worried she would drip some out into the car, attracting pests and/or drop the drink causing a spill.

Keeping the car clean is not about cleaning up after, it's more on preventive cleaning, meaning, don't do anything you don't want to follow up after. This of course includes eating and drinking in my car. Alicia knows it, I'm sure everybody knows it, but that evening she just tried to test my tolerance.

gog: Hey Alicia, don't mind, you finish the drink first, or make sure you hold it extremely tight and just don't consume in the car can?

A: Aiyah, it's just a car, why so fussy, don't drink then don't drink lor.

M: Dear, don't like that la, people's car, respect a bit, okay?

Milton was trying to be a go-between, Alicia looked pissed and just held on to the drink, it was already opened. What I didn't realise, was, she didn't cap it carefully. A sudden e-brake because of a VW Sirroco swerving recklessly into my lane, and yes. Alicia dropped the entire bottle, spilling it in the rear, all over the chair and floor.

When I recovered from cursing the Sirroco, Alicia screamed at me.

A: WHY CAN'T YOU DRIVE PROPERLY, I SPILLED THE DRINK ALL OVER MYSELF!

And... that was the start of WW3.