View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

I cannot believe what i am looking at.

My mum, standing right in front of me, wearing so a tight top, and showing off her tone abs. i swalloed my saliva and call her

me: hey mum

mum: hey baby. so early today?

me: its almost lunch time

mum: haha. must have lost track of time

me: how's your morning?

mum: i was working out upstairs. practicing my yoga

me: yoga?

mum: yah. one of my friend intro-ed me to yoga. i love it so far

me: where is it?

mum: it is somewhere near jalan besar. It's a private studio. why?

me: i tot you are into HIIT. saw you doing that a few weeks back

mum: and that was few weeks back. this is new for you. you know “活到老,学到老”?

me: errrrrr

mum: old dog can learn new tricks too. Im not really that old actually

me: errrrr

mum: what is that errrrrr about? (obviously irritated)

me: why not you learn basketball? i can teach you?

mum: LOL. i am not going under the sun. i need to 靠脸吃饭

me: property agent need use face meh? i thought it is the house that matters

mum: well, its human nature to pick something more pleasing to the eye. The same logic applies to choosing a property agent. works for the male and female. HAHA!

me: ooooooooo

mum: so how's you and your that girl?

me: which girl?

mum: the neighbour?

me: oh jiaxuan ah

mum: yeah. you meeting her later?

me: no

mum: oh. why? aren't army boy always look forward to meeting girlfriend when they book out

me: she is not my girlfriend la

mum: hmmmmmmm... you even went her sister baby shower right.

me: that's a favor

mum: ahhhhhhhhh. must be irritating relatives

me: you know also?

mum: i had that alot. so what's your plan later in the day?

me: not sure yet. what about you?

mum: i had 3 viewing today, which likely stretches till evening. and one of my client had some problem with his house, i need to go over and look into it

me: huh? got problem why need you settle. i though you only sell the house

mum: that is the trick of my trade. I am not just a property agent knowing all the buying and selling rules. i also know about fengshui, renovation, maintenance, even getting the house furnished according to what the buyer is looking for. I am a one stop shop for my client!

me: sounds like an advertisement to me sia

mum: oi! have some manners. took me years to build up to this level

me: haha. my bad.

mum: so what's your plan?

me: no idea. let me see where K & G is going?

mum: (ROLLING HER EYES). you need to out grow your life surround basketball

me: but i love it

mum: but that is not going to get you to success in life

me: yeah i know. probably i'll figure out what i really want when i ORD

mum: yeah. i hope that is really the case

she begin to lecture me for 10min, and telling me about her life, my fucker father, and how we need to be committed to achieve success in life in order to provide for family blah blah blah

me: okok. you are going to be late. are you going out like this?

mum: of coz not. this is what i wear at home.

me: ok. u get going. u sound like 50 now when u r not even 40

mum: (ROLLING HER EYES AGAIN) you quickly figure out what you want, and don't make mistake like me

me: OKOKOK. you win. i will stay at home and soul search what i really want ok

mum: i not asking you to stay at home, i asking you to get useful!! HAHAHA

with that, our conversation ended

i went back into my room, power up my PC, and i starting playing fortnite

mum: i left $50 bucks on the table. you can spend it if you need it

(she has changed into a black dress)

me: OK MOM! (i speaking louder cos im wearing a headset)

I spent the next few hours totally immense in fortnite, and next i know, it is already 630pm, and i just had some instant noodles

I saw a few text on the phone.

G: hey bro, wanna happening again tonight (replied no $)

Buddy: is the gathering time still 7pm tomorrow? (replied yes)

and few few more messages coming from inside my various basketball group that is calling for players. I replied yes to one. I need to sweat it out

It is the old gang of big boys that i played with at my grandparent house. It has been almost a year since i saw them

i texted my mum that i am going back there to meet old friends. She gave me a roll eye emoji. and asking me take care and don't be back too late

All them were delighted when they saw me, and keep saying i have grown up so much in 6 month. After 4 game of 5v5, looks my finally i out run and outplayed them. most of them are in the 30s already anyway.

We had so much fun that we forgot about the time, and the light switches off mid point into our last game. We stay on at the court and continue to chit chat

one of the guy say let's go for supper. There's is a famous 24hr prawn mee nearby that my grandpa used to buy for me, and i had been craving for it since i moved

I saw a text from mum that she will be home late as a few of her fellow agent is gathering for a drink. i also told i will be home late. she didnt reply

we chat at the kopitiam till almost 12am. most of them already married, some have kids, and they cherish such man only hour.

one of the them volunteered to drive me back as it is really late, and calling a grab is gonna be expensive plus he lives nearby

I went back home, it is pitch dark. but there is a tint of alcohol in the air. like the smell of drunk people

i look around and see no sign of life at home. maybe mum still not home yet

i washed up, and come out wearing only my boxer

then, i hear the sound of aircon compressor is on. maybe mum is already home?

i went up, and can feel the cold air coming out from her room. the door is not closed, and there is some faint light in the room.

i called mum, but there is no reply.

i called again as i walked towards her door, but still no reply.

i went into her room, and the smell of alcohol is very strong. she must have alot of it tonight with her fellow agent

as there is only some light coming from between the curtain, the room is pitch dark, and dead silent

i can hear faint breathing sound.

i walk up to her bed, and i on the small night light that she had beside her bed

I can see her sound asleep in her bed. she is surprisingly wearing a black jacket to sleep

suddenly, he phone vibrates on the table, and it stir her abit, from sleeping sideway, she know turn and face up, and she is wearing this

OMG OMG OMG. This is too much for me. She is so sexy wearing this. I can see so much of her skin, and her V

This is a sensory overload and i can feel my face blushing with blood

A few more message appear and she stir a bit more. All these while, i am just beside her

accidently, her hand touches my dick

This immediately sends alot of blood down to by dick, and a full fledge erection is formed

my mum, drunk and in deep sleep wearing very sexy lingerie in front of me

me, wearing only a boxer, and a full fledge hard on, with blood flowing into my head and my dick, what should i do?

a few few more message came in, and it stir her again

she then turn again, this time her finger near her lips, and another hand near her V

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

Last edited by xiaosiong; 09-12-2023 at 11:22 PM.