View Single Post
Old 21-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
One of my samster bro shared with me this hit comedy movie in 2005, funny - very slapstick and humorous.

Can be purchased here...

JWNY rates 3.5 out of 5 stars

JWNY

Short sypnosis:

The story sets in a weird hospital where you can find anything you've never seen in any hospitals; the spy, the mental people, the exorcist, and the most beautiful nurse. Together, they're tracking down a harmful terrorist who could blast the city with his bombs. The future of the city is on their hand, only the Dumber Heroes who could eliminate the threat.
This movie I have the DVD and I can only say I rate it 3.5 stars but it is upon a total of 10. It is lousy and a waste of money. My thai friend even borrowed from me and after watching told me its a lousy movie too.

The plot is lousy, acting is exaggerated more to slapstick and the actors on the whole are creating lame jokes. If its the 1st time one is watching a Thai comedy, maybe can give this a try if one has time to spare.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...