View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

While we are on our way to finding a place for dinner, kim kept looking at her phone and it seems like ahe is waiting for some msg. I didnt say anything u til we find a reataurant and had our seat, i asked her if she has anything on, if so i can have my dinner alone. She assure me that nth going on... after awhile she say that her bf hasnt been contacting her after she land. And her friend send her a pic of her bf and another girl in a pub. She want to clarify with her bf but he is not replying. I told her that there might be some misunderstanding. Soom after, her phone rang, apparametly is her bf so she went put to pick the call. From her action, they seemz to be aruging and after the call she came back to the seats and i can feel that she is very very amgry. I ordered a pine and she took and drink it in one go. I asked another round? She nodded, we both drank our hearts out. We were both drunk but i am atill a bit sober and i have to carry her bacl to the hostel. I reach her room and put her on bed and when i want to leave, she was crying. I went back to pat on her and told her that everything will be fine.

She sit up and turn around and say some words that i cant comprehend and put her lips onto mine and we kissed. I cant resisted her and my hands went to touch her boobs and we were feeling hot and i cant rmb much but i did fuck her cause when we woke up, i saw blood stain.on the bedsheet.

I was shock when i saw that when we woke up. I said sorry to her but she say is okay. And thank me for accompany her. We wore our clothes and went for a shower, seperately of course.

After that she went down to my room and asked if i wanted to grab some breakfast. I agree to it