Old 28-11-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

So update on my conquests (or lack there of)

I got really sick the last two days so really couldn’t go out much.

On my last night, I decided to go back to 136. Hop around to a couple of bars nothing really much vibe or action. Went 69 to see if the girl wanted would drop her price. Nope she stayed firm $20BF $80ST. I decided she would be my wild card if all else fails I’ll BF her.

I met up with a mate at Ostex 136. As girls aren’t as pushy and the squirter works there. It’s was roughly 10pm the mamasan said she would starting soon. As she wanted to go to the water festival with her family before work.

I was taking a piss and it was pretty quiet upstairs. I was doing a general shake to the old general when all of sudden she come bursting in. There like a stunned mullet with me cock out turned around. She bent over and kissed the old boy.

I decided to BF here again. FYI you need to buy a girl minimum 3 LD before BF. Bought her the LDs then off to the hotel.

9/10 again. She was more playful this time. AR, deep throat etc. Multiple positions. Last position face down ass up. I tickled her ass and moan. Did it again moaning again. So I decided to try Anal. Took it like a champ. She also squirted again. Blew my load. Quick clean up and general talk and sleep. I put and alarm for 0245 for 2nd session. I woke but she looked too peaceful. So decided not to annoy her.

Morning alarm - last round. She was a bit sleepy at the start but she finished off well.

I fly to Pattaya today.

Overall - 2 girls in 6 days (due to sickness)

I will return. I have her LineID.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!