Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OpenInterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
This was a post in the ISG forum by a customer who happen to be there during the raid. I cut n paste it here.

"5 guys (2 muds, 2 china & 1 neh) came in... when they did not take the locker bracelets the counter guy gave them I sort of suspected something is wrong. True enough they id themselves and ask for the incharge. Botak & Fatty from the counter and captain Andy brought the group to the movie room. Dint know what transpired inside as everyone was ushered out and no one else allowed to enter.

15 mins later, the group emerged with Botak & Fatty going back to the counter and Andy leading the group into the inside door where the boom boom rooms are. This time they stayed inside for much longer time finally 1 by 1 coming out @ 45 mins - 60 mins later. I suspect they were having boom boom session with the ladies.

They were sitting at the canteen when Andy came back and motioned them to the movie room again. But only 1 mud (I think their team leader) went with Andy. At the same time Botak came in from counter to give Andy an envelope.

I saw Andy pass the envelope to the Mud as they were only behind the door of the movie room and I could see them from my seat in the canteen. As they coming out from the room, I saw the Mud open the envelope, pull out a stack of ringgits and thumb through them. Quite a thick wad too which I estimate could be amount to few thousand $$.

The other guys sitting at the canteen, kept olging at the girls who were going to the counter to collect their makan and I overheard them saying to each other "lagi satu kali mau?"
Then I knew they confirm had sex session earlier while inside. The Mud guy put the envelope into his slingbag and signal the others to leave."

After reading this post...... I told my colleague I should have joined the Polis instead of becoming a tour agent.
Got money to collect and have free fucks somemore.... where to find such jobs?
msia boleh!