View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I've managed to get the personal Lines of Thai, Japanese and Korean girls. One was supposedly the hottest girl at Paradise. I couldn't access Line in the room so i was ready to give up exchanging numbers, but she insisted on taking me downstairs and getting the shop's wifi address and password so I could sign in. That shows she was serious about keeping in touch through Line.

But no matter how many times I've messaged them, no response.

Maybe I'm not doing something right.

One trick is to take her pic and tell her to give you her Line so you can send it to her later.
Paradise Sukhumvit26? I don't usually get the line of massage girls. Not all the massage girls let you take their pic in the room. Most bar girls are ok though and I keep them for reference haha.