View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Ok. So far the massage places I visit will be answered by the mamasan so no problems. Yeah, it's always best to book day before if possible. The best is the girl like you and she give you her Line. I only ever kena once I visit this lady for 1st time, she gave me her Line but I turned it down. Till this day I regret even if I no plans to visit her again

Some shops will have a Line so you can contact them to book the girl in advance. Best is the girl like you and they give you their personal Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I only regret not taking down the line of my 2 fav girls at Momo. Now they left and the new ones are ymmv. Even if you got the personal line of the massage girls, it is very difficult to have a session with them outside their work time. Bargirls still can.
I've managed to get the personal Lines of Thai, Japanese and Korean girls. One was supposedly the hottest girl at Paradise. I couldn't access Line in the room so i was ready to give up exchanging numbers, but she insisted on taking me downstairs and getting the shop's wifi address and password so I could sign in. That shows she was serious about keeping in touch through Line.

But no matter how many times I've messaged them, no response.

Maybe I'm not doing something right.

One trick is to take her pic and tell her to give you her Line so you can send it to her later.