View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3106 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
tbh i did thought about visiting a FL when i was 18 when i couldn't get laid the normal way. i procrastinated and it was when i was 20 then i got to fuck my g/f at that time.

although i visited many fish tanks with my friends (who were more timid than me), i never felt the real urge to go through with it. i think the emotional aspect of sex was also important to me.

now that i am a lot older, experienced and wiser, i think i would still prefer to fuck somebody i know more than a few hours then a random unknown.
I feel the same way now. I can afford to go JP pay for the best AV star to screw but i don't feel the inclination.

I would rather just jack off save money than pay a few hundred to fuck a dead fish. In fact I would rather chit chat with a chiobu than to have sex with her. The emotional connection more important than the physical. You cant pay someone to fake attraction to you.