Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!
Re: The Swap

After composing myself from the immense pleasure I was feeling, I lifted my wife’s dress and positioned my head under her pussy. My sense of smell was instantly hit by her pungent pussy smell – the musky, fishy smell which I love so much. I took a few deep breaths, and without wanting to give away that I was beneath her, I immediately touched her knicker-less pussy to see how wet it was – and boy was I happy to feel her wetness. Her pussy lips were covered with her thick pussy juices – the sort she secretes when she is really turned on. I immediately rubbed my fingers all over my nose to let her scent linger on me. I could feel her body twitched and she looked down surprised to see me between her legs. I gave her a quick smile and said to her “darling, you are so so so wet. Are you turned on by Andy’s cock? You enjoy sucking his cock?” I felt another wave of sexual voltage after saying that. I just realised that was my first dirty talking to my wife - and I like it. No, I actually LOVE it! My wife in her horny voice, “I love it babe! I love it! We should have done this ages ago!” I responded “Continue sucking Andy while I eat you”.

As we were having this banter, I could hear Andy saying to Amy “Oi, seems like you are enjoying sucking Brian’s cock eh?” Amy said in between sucking Brian without letting Brian’s cock from her mouth “mmmph…. Yup his cock taste .. mmph.. so good … what about .. mmph… you? You like … mmphh… Tanya sucking you? I could see you attacking her … mmmph … breasts… mmmph … just now”. Andy responded while listening to my exchange with my wife “She said she is going to fuck me, and I am so going to fuck her too! Hard!”

My wife heard that, looked up to Andy and said “I am the one who’s gonna be fucking you hard!” and continued sucking Andy and she was feeling the pleasures of being eaten by me at the same time.

While all these were unfolding, Brian was admiring the view of Jane sucking me with her on a doggie position. Jane had a different technique from my wife’s, I can’t help but to compare after having been only blown by my wife all these years. Jane alternates between sucking the shaft and licking the head more intermittently, and she would also use her luscious lips to kiss my mushroom head lovingly, which I love very much as it sort of conveyed her joy and pleasure of sucking my cock to me via my cock.

Brian was getting very turned on by the sight of Jane blowing me, so much so that he began dirty talking to the wife “Dear, is it as delicious as you had imagined?” Those words took my excitement to a whole new level! So these two must have imagined and fantasised about the swap, or at least about making out with one of us. While toying with my cock around her lips like a lollipop with her head rested on my groin region, she turned to Brian and said “even more delicious! Tom’s cock is so veiny and girthy, love how it is stuffing my mouth when I take it all in my mouth. And it’s scent, especially around the base of the cock head when I peeled down the uncircumcised foreskin, smells heavenly!”

So it is true, Jane has indeed fantasised about sucking me! And proves my theory that uncircumcised cock is better, haha! I must concede, I don’t possess a big cock, I am just a very average-sized in terms of length but I have been told I have a good-sized girth. And I suppose through my years of fucking, it sort of build the cock muscle which in turn made it veiny.

Jane continued, “see, I am going to sniff the head again now.” And she inhaled deeply with my mushroom head right on her nose. “Smells so so good dear, makes me want to suck it even more”, she said sensuously as she was completely intoxicated with my cock smell and she went on to continue blowing me.

Brian was getting all turned on with his wife’s performance. “Aaw dear, you are killing me, fucking hell! Suck it dear, suck it like how you have always wanted to,” he said as he continue fondling Amy’s ample bosoms.