Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

As for my wife, she was the tallest of the 3. Her athletic and toned body shone through the dress she was wearing. I could see Amy’s husband admiring her figure, and before long Jane’s husband followed suit. To be able to see my wife openly admired and desired by these 2 other men was driving me nuts to the point where I was already having a raging boner.

Everyone seemed unduly polite and the small talks revolved around how good the wine was. I felt it was time to give the night a nudge towards why everyone was here for, and it definitely wasn’t wine appreciation session. I turned towards my wife and gave her a passionate and deep french kiss. She was taken aback for a split second but then reciprocated with her tongue passionately. While kissing, I pulled her hand to touch my boner.

I then opened my eyes to look at Amy who was in my direct line of sight over my wife’s head, and the moment our eyes locked, she grabbed her husband and started frenching him too.

As for Jane and her husband, they being the youngest couple, and the more adventurous as compared to Amy and her husband, they started frenching and petting each other without any further prodding by anyone.

At this moment, all that could be heard in the room, apart from the soothing background music, was the soft moaning of the wives and the sound of lips smooching.

This went on for a good 5 minutes before I parted lips with my wife, signalling that I am ready to engage with the swap. I looked her in the eyes and gave her a slight nod and raised eyebrow to suggest swapping, and there was no hesitation from her.