Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

I went to the door and was greeted by the beautiful sights of the other 2 female participants. Each wearing a body-hugging dress as was my wife – the dress code has been pre-arranged – and with the guys with smart casual jackets over a dress shirt – and everyone wearing a very subtle fragrance, enough to act as pheromones, but not too overpowering to the olfactory.

I greeted the other wives with a hug and kisses on their cheeks. I can instantly smell the soft fragrances worn, very seductive. The other 2 husbands went in to do the same to my wife. There was an instant reaction in me, a hint of excitement mixed with trepidation when I saw my wife hugging the 2 husbands and exchanging kisses in turn. This was the first time I have ever seen my wife got so close to these 2 other men, whom we have known for so long but never gotten this close physically.

After settling down and exchanging nervous-laden pleasantries, we proceeded to the lounge area where the nibbles were served. The 2 husbands and I got the wines for ourselves and our respective wives.

The seating arrangement at this point in time, as one would imagine, was still conservative with each respective married couples in each of the 3 2-seater sofas.

The room was dimly-lit, but enough for each of us to admire our potential swap partners. I was looking at Amy, who was the most well-endowed bosom wise among the 3 wives, whose cleavage was very inviting. Prior to this, I have never seen her in any neck-plunging outfit. She smiled at me as if to approve my wandering eyes.

Next was Jane, who was petite and had the right curves on her body. She was probably a B-cupper, and her skin was the fairest of all 3. My wife and Amy are the more tan sort.