Thread: My sex diary.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

I was feeling naughty that day. I unbuttoned my 2nd button and headed over to Mr T again with another question. I leaned forward like before, this time with elbows close together (probably shoulder width) and on the study table, trying to squeeze my B cups to look bigger. One hand supporting my cheek, the other holding my pen.

Yes, I have grown.

Me: Mr T! Sorry, got 1 more question.

Mr T took the bait and I caught him peeping again. It was a fun and naughty thing to do.

I went back to my self study area and buttoned my shirt properly. What happened next is what I have been building this story to. Sorry for the long wait.

I went to the ladies for a toilet break. When I came out of my cubicle, Mr T was standing there looking nervous. He walked towards me, held my arms by the shoulders and gently pushed me to the wall. I was speechless.

T: You are so pretty.

Before I could say a word, he leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

M: mmm.. (a shocking mmm sound)

He wasn't rough but it was passionate. His tongue came in and reciprocated. Mr T let go of my arms and unbuttoned my uniform, 2nd button, 3rd, followed by the 4th. He untucked my shirt to reveal the last two buttons. He cupped onto my pure white, non lacy bra with both hands and I let out a soft moan. He caressed my breasts for a while before one of his hands reached out to my back to free what was tied up since morning. (if you are a girl, you know how that feels)

I wasn't doing anything, only enjoying the process. He worked his way down to suck my boobs. He sucked my nips pretty hard and that's how I found out I like it hard. While working on my boobs, he reached under my skirt to pull down my shorts, followed by my panties. He stood up to kiss me again. I heard him unzipping himself and he put on a condom.

Has he been planning it? Why does he have a condom with him? Does he do this to other girls? Does he have a gf?

All the thoughts go away the moment his d was deep into me on the first trust. By the time I realised he was in, one of my legs was raised and supported by his arm. We were both moaning into each other's ear as he pumped me non stop.

M: Ahhh ahhh ahhhh...

Giving out moan at the same rhythm as his movements. He covered my mouth with his free hand to signal me to control my volume.

M: Stop stop stop... (As I patted his shoulder.)

He withdrew his d. I tensed up and shivered as I had my climax in his arms.

T: Are you ok?

I noded.

T: should I stop?

I shook my head. He turned my body around to face the wall and came in from behind. I crossed my hands and rested against the wall, with uniform unbuttoned, bra still hanging on my body. He continued his pumping for the next few minutes before he went full speed to finish off. He hugged me from behind when the act was done. We were both panting heavily.

He drew out his d. I turned around to get dressed. He went into the cubicle for tissue to clean himself and wrap everything into a ball.

T: can we talk about this later? I am very sorry.

M: you don't have to feel sorry. I am ok. (gave him a smile as I said this)

I left the toilet and back to my study table. It was almost 10pm so I packed up and ready to leave. T hurried his steps to catch up with me.

T: can we talk in the car while I send you home?

In the car.

T: I am really sorry, please don't tell any one.

M: I am ok, I liked it. I won't tell any one. I know it's wrong for a teacher to be doing this with a student, but don't worry, our secret is safe with me.

That was the only time we did it.