View Single Post
Old 28-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [7 PARTS SHORT STORY] A Loving Gift

PART V
---- IN THIS PERFECT GLOW OF LIGHT ----

The warm city light basked softly on her dark skin. Her swollen black nipples create a tiny shadow on both her almost flat breast as they expand and contracts slowly with each breath Saanvi takes. Her ribcage makes more obvious due to topside reflecting off the warm light while the underside casts in darkness. Her belly button looks deeper than usual due to the natural reflection of light on her flat, and slender stomach. Her turf of pubic hair looks wet and moisty, presumably from my saliva, and messier and more unkempt after I have spent a good three to four minutes there. A thin layer of sweat covers her forehead and neck.

“I’m okay now.” Saanvi said softly, breaking my observation of her perfect body.

“No more dizzy?” I whispered.

“Got but much better now.” She replied.

“Shall we stop here?” I asked.

She shot me a look and shrugs.

Just a couple of minutes ago while I was eating her with my heart out, she aggressively shouted “stop” three times. I lay down beside her after she shrugged at my question.

“That was very fun.” I whispered while staring into the ceiling.

“I know.” She responded with a smile, presumably staring at the same exact spot of the ceiling as me.

“I would definitely be able to sleep now, even though I haven’t release yet. That’s for sure.” I said with a big relief in my tone.

Saanvi slap my right forearm with her hand and started laughing.

“Are you sure or not? It’s still standing tall.” She said, mid-laughter.

I propped my head up slightly and was greeted with my four and a half incher. Another feat, given how I would normally soften after just a minute or two without physical stimulation.

“To be honest, I do wish I could release tonight though. Too much pent-up energy.” I replied.

“What energy?”

“Energy.” I paused for a second before continuing, “you know, like loveee energy!”

She drops into another laughter following my response while slapping me again on my forearm.

“Stupid you.” She said softly.

We lay there silently staring into the ceiling for a few minutes after her laughter dies down, both our sticky body starting to cool off from the air conditioning. For some reason, the silence has become inviting and comforting; no longer cold and awkward.

From the silence, her left hand and my right hand meet each other. We intuitively hold on to each other hands, fingers fully intertwined.

“You know, I never had sex before.” Saanvi whispered softly with a bit more confidence in her voice.

I turn my head to the right, looking at the side of her face. She stares at the ceiling for a couple more seconds before turning her head to meet my eyes.

“I think you realize that?” She asked.

I gave her a warm smile. She turns her head face up again, staring into the ceiling. I maintain my line of sight at her, examining the glow in her eyes.

“If you still want to, I would love to.” She said softly as she turns her head to face me again. Looking into my eyes, she continued. “With you.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

Still maintaining our eye contact, her big brown eyes glowing. With the perfect glow of the warm city basking on her soft face, her thick eyebrows raises slightly and she nods her head with a warm smile.