View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
hi lonelyfish dfk boss, though I’ve yet to venture into the PRC scene, always look to your comments in the PRC threads. One for GL one in the international section? Honestly I feel documenting the journey makes the chiongs more fun and memorable? More like a hobby, Not so much like a chore
I'm not boss haha. And not all DFKs are excellent. I have a record for myself which are good and which to avoid. This is a very expensive hobby not only when you venture into the PRC scene, but overseas chionging and also to keep building & maintaining chemistry with a ML.