View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Nhong Rim Klong (ร้าน หน่องริมคลอง)
Address: Ekkamai Soi 21, Khlong Tan Nuea, Kate Wathana, Bangkok, Thailand
Open hours: 8:30 am – 4 pm on Monday – Saturday
Phone: 086-0449478

Nhong Rim Klong (ร้าน หน่องริมคลอง) is located about 50 meters from the corner of Ekkamai and Soi 21, almost all the way to Petchaburi, rather than Sukhumvit.

One more thing I want to mention to you before we get into the incredible food.

This street food stall is quite famous throughout Bangkok and for lunch it gets extremely busy. Even though there aren’t that many seats, they get many call in orders for takeaway, and lots of offices in the area even send motorbike drivers to order 20 meals to go.

The kitchen is perched on the bridge, and the tables of seating run down the left side of the street food stall.

There’s no doubt you’ll get some whiffs of the canal while you’re dining here, but luckily the aroma of sizzling chilies and garlic usually overpower the smell of the canal!

One more thing I want to mention to you before we get into the incredible food.

They are especially well known for their seafood, and most notably for their giant piles of crab meat, cooked in a variety of different ways (pad kee mao crab ผัดขี้เมาปู was my favorite).

If you’re willing to wait in line, this street food stall serves some spectacular, full flavored, and unique Thai dishes, and plates of crab that you’re unlikely to ever forget.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily