Old 29-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H34 good?

So guys, here goes, took my 3rd girl in L20H34, G36. Was there Friday night @ 9pm or so. Damn she have the most welcoming smile and laughter as always when I see her, to quote Jamus Lim, 2020, warm the cockles (and cock) of my heart. Hahaha..

Looks/body: 7, she is actually quite pretty, standing at 1.56cm or so, although abit bah bah (which I love) best part, she have al natural boobs, on the small side but nice, supple and light brown nips (not the usual black ones). Small tattoos on both side of her back and above her left boobs.

Pre-session: Made some small talk while she wash me off, she is constantly smiling which made me feel welcome and happy to be here, shower session is SOP though but her brilliant smile and unintentional (or maybe intentional) brushes on my cock made me excited and at attention already (I rarely attention during shower too amateurish, lol).

Foreplay: 7.5/10 she went for my nips as her sweet smell lingers around, cannot tahan as I told her just go for my dick already please in Thai, she burst into laughter, which is a super turn on for me (we guys like to make girls laugh right, feel manly..). She capped it and teased it well, no deep throat action though, however I was already standing like an unwavering flag pole now..

FJ: 9/10 She suddenly pushed herself up and slowly put my pole in while releasing a soft moan upon touching base(damn making me hard thinking about it now). Started riding faster and faster as her cute boobs jiggles and she moaning away softly, almost demure. Changing her riding from mid position (like a Honda Wave), to high position (like a Harley, she also slammed her booty against my pelvic while at it) and then to low (like a sports bike going in for a sharp corner). Before I know it I was at the point beyond return, wanted so much to push her away and change position but am loving this so so much, that almost demure moans by my ear like she mean it and that smell on her, I decided that my $60 is already worth it and cum so hard (can't remember the last time a girl rode me till I came).

Aftermath: She then grin at me and said "I really like it" while I replied "I loved it so much, you just made my entire weekend". She flashed her $60 smile and head to the shower. Usually I will head to the shower immediately but am still in a state of shock, how did she made me cum riding. Must teach my FWB to do this. Hahaha.

I subsequently showered and tipped $30 for that impressive effort and performance. lol.. definitely RTF over and over again if she keep performing at such high Premier League standard. lol

PS: Do note I am bias as I like slightly chubby and she is the 1st in years to make me cum while riding on me. She is slightly chubby (face, belly, arms thighs), only decent B cup tits (natural), capped from bj to fj, standard service (except expert rider, imo)