View Single Post
Old 21-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any discrimination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I don't think these discriminations are true. It's just urban legends or myth at best I guess?

Throughout my years in GL, I often see Indian dudes and Angmoh dudes bonking PRC gals and there's absolutely no problems

Once I saw angmoh dude wearing a cap in 1606 and he asked for "Xiao Jun", and also in 1606 in 2015 when I bonked Yang Yang, then right after my session, an Indian dude immediately went in with Yang Yang and she didn't reject him or anything, absolutely no problem, she even playfully "compare heights" with him and holding his hand into the room.
I too have seen customers of various nationalities welcomed into the houses..... although there were some that were denied entry..... it was because they were drunk or looked stoned / high or those cheap charlies trying to bargain with the OKTs.
These include locals and chinese guys so if any rejection is not so much due to the discriminization of certain races but rather due to the behavior of the customers.