View Single Post
Old 28-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
It doesn't matter where you from just use common sense, you know.If you go to a restaurant if you tip you're going to tip 10%, not 50%.Here they add 10% at the end so I never tip.If they bring you a food and you don't like the food you ask them to change the food. So it's the same here you go to a cheap brothel. You want to keep it cheap. Don't make it expensive.You come to enjoy not to save the girls.I never talk to mamasan.I choose the girl I want I talk to her 2mn before going to the room.no need to pay drink for that.I ask her do you suck? Do you kiss? I want to kiss you everywhere.If she says no to one question bye.next one.You dont speak bahasa use Google it s clear ir use hands to show.A girl who doesnt shower is a big No too.we didnt have sex.she s out too.Easy.Classic and Travel are the best value for money in town for people who go to a brothel.People who pay 2/3 millions for a FL on internet are dumb.A FL is 300.period.There are cheaper local places but no need to mention because not safe.I got home delivery between 200 and 300 here.Why should I pay more?
Actually, when we go over there especially first timer. We will not try to be attitude or demanding. Yes are u say is correct use basic sense. Feel short changed just change or don't pay or leave. However, i think most keep quite is because of safety. We are here to have fun. We don't want wait kanna wack for accidentally anger someone there or not pay a little bit more is ok just don't chop chop carrot.

Anyway. Thanks I heard u the FL rate is 300K onwards. If I get a spa or in/out call massage and the price don't comes with FS. I will add 300K around there and at most nego to 500K which if she is really what i want.

Those KTV package and acc u sing only i think should be more ba.