Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18h20

3rd time rtf qiqi. What an Angel she is. She has such lovely eyes and sweet smile. She is really pretty and nice. Nowadays I usually take 2 hours so I can cuddle with her and she sleep in my arms. It’s such a good feeling to sleep with her in my arms, very peaceful and warm feeling.

As usual she is very high on gfe and moans very loud during sex. I like how she always dfk me with passion and feel. It feels good to run my hands all over her tight naked body and explore every part of her. She is very good to talk with as well as she have many nice stories to share as well as her outlook on life. 一个很真实的女神。can’t get enough of her, always look forward to my session with her. She can be cute at times and so stylishly womanly at other times.