View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
HUSKY-VOICED CURVY FRIENDLY LADY

RTF Ruby ES but first time writing her a review.

I had visited Bella the day before and she showed me photos of Ruby celebrating her birthday, and it made me tempted to try her again next day.

She looks tanner than photos a bit meaty than her ad photos with a bit of tummy, but wouldn't say she's fat. Photos above were taken immediately after the session, so they're definitely closer to how she looks. She has an almost natural C cup until you start to fondle further then only will you realise it is enhanced, I would say it's really well made. Large eraser nipples that gets hard when high. Smooth tanned skin with nice makeup to accentuate her smokey eyes and make her cheeks red, as if she's blushing, beautifully done.

Allows frenching, in fact she enjoys it, right after shower would go down and give me BBBJ, can continue for very long until you tell her to stop. Didn't give me DT, allows fingering, pussy is tight (I can only insert one finger), cleanly shaved around pussy with a bush only above it. Allows painting and would use her fingers to peel away her pussy to reveal her clitoris for you to stimulate with tongue.

Can handle long hard thrust, made her grab my butt and pull it towards her during missionary which made her crazy and auto lick my nipples. She particularly seem to enjoy reverse cowgirl position where she would slam into my dick, but doesn't have long stamina to maintain it. Doesn't shy away when I continue to pound up into her in that position for longer period. I would say that her service is consistent for my RTF, and seems to match other reviews. She has a natural husky voice which sounds comedic but during sex makes it sound sexy. Unfortunately no massage during downtime between sessions and I didn't ask for any as well.

She's very friendly and I'm surprised that she is friends with a lot of the other ladies in current lineup even knows their working names (in the same and sister stables), showed me photos of them hanging out together and getting wasted, so managed to see the actual photos of the other ladies in sister stable lol

Verdict : If you're looking for non commercial friendly FL with husky voice, she's the one for you. Use photo above as reference and you won't be shocked, she looks close, except a shade tanner. She's leaving on the 13th which is less than a week left.

PS : I have a dancing video of Bella (similar style to the gif another Bro uploaded) but don't know how to upload them. Any Bros kind enough to show me how it can be done anonymously?
UP you bro for the Legit FR
had a some what similar experience kuddos to your more detailed FR compared to mine.