View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
nicotine2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicotine2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ballon Naravee

Now to the main story line -

She was really cheerful and polite when she open the door. She made me feel comfortable and at the bath room we started kissing and stripping each other's clothes off. She then reach out for my dick and started sucking.One of the best i ever had. When she gave me a bbbj she was so hungry for it. Eye contact was there, and her moan and wet slurp was loud and fucking arousing.

I lay her on the bed and started to pump her very quickly and another arousing sight occur. Her boobs were jigging up and down, amazing site. I was weak to the visuals so i cum quite quickly. Wanted to extend for another hour but i had work commitments. I promise her that i would come back for her and write her a good review.

Face: 8/10 (same as in pic)
Body : 8/10 (thai tanned with nice curve)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, big natural.)
Bbbj: 8/10 (start slow then gradually faster, push her head all the way down and she gagged and laugh say i no good then she try to DT herself. balls also got lick and suck)
Fj: 9/10 (She got a tight cunt.. can take fast and hard pounding and will make the standard "ooi ooi" sound when ramming her and during missionary she also auto spread and lift up her legs for deeper penetration)

Guys really no kidding, she is a rare gem! If you guys are looking for service, you wont be disappointed at all. instead it will blow your mid and set a higher standard for your future girls =)

Thanks bro MBK