View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
OMG! I remember the last time when I went for ITS with my guy friends! It was a blast! We all booked single cabins and my friend bought VIP tables for every night and we had loads of drinks on our table. My friends went around and brought back so many different young girls who were so impressed with our VIP table n amount of drinks. Hook ups were happening everywhere thru out the day! I don’t even remember eating much as most of the times we were drinking and partying thru out the day and night.

Everyone was just in bikinis or board shorts. We got invited to a suite n basically it was a fuck-fest with drinks. We also partied in the room of one of the DJs n again it ended with an orgy!

I would recommend anyone who wants a good time to go n experience ITS at least once!