Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally posted by yetman
Hi brudders,

I travel to bkk every month and used to be stationed there for 6 years. For chio girls, you try:

1. Mirage at Ratchadapisek behind The Emerald Hotel. Or stay at Palazzo and just walk over. It is beside the hotel. Abt 1800 - 2200 for the girls in the glass chamber. Sideliners (on your left when you walk in) set u back from 2,700 to 3,500 depending.

I have always enjoyed Mirage ...their girls have the CFM look expecially the sideliners

2. Catherine at Rama 9: 2 shots for 1,700. Good selection of girsl. It has new model galley at 5th (or 6th) floor. Ask Papasan Pae and give him a tip of 100B..he always give the top recommendation. For FL / sideliners on 5th floor, it wil cost between 2,500 onwards

3. Plaza: One of favorite place. Go to the 7th floor (I think...u can ask the papasan there). Look for papasan Narin...he gives good recommendation. I used to bonk a 18th yr undergraduate from Bkk Uni for 2,300B ...with pink nipples, slim body fair skin there and then slowly became my PT GF for 3 months.

Anyway, ground floor service costs u 1,800. Girls at model lounge cost between 2,300 onwards.

There are other places...I will fill u in on my experience.

Never ask taxi ot tuk tuk to show u around looking for massage parlours. They take a cut of at least 500-1000 Baht. Take the cab abd tell them exactly where u wanna look and pay according to meter.
Have you tried Poseidon before? Seems like the gals there are pretty happening too. Do they just provide massage services, does it include FJ and stuff like that