View Single Post
Old 15-04-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 3
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Tried with 3 colleagues, don't eat where you shit is really true, it might backfire and cause you a lot of trouble.

1st - intern from local university. Started off with casual chat since she working closely with me, then after that charmed her and brought her to Haw Par Villa, started talking and getting closer and got a BJ at a staircase somewhere else. After that she regarded me as her "1st bf" although I didn't officially acknowledge her. After that brought her to a staycation and took her first time. Tight and easily wet and came so many times that night. After that went on a few public rendezvous and at her place also. After that ended because she got too sticky.

2nd - finance person. She was new to the company and will be working closely with me. So started casually talking, and she invited me for "netflixand chill" and asked me to listen to a song called WAP (googled and it meant Wet Ass Pu**y). Got the hint, brought her to eat ice cream and after that she ate my "ice cream" for a few times and car sex. Kept hinting me for more and ok to let me COF. Subsequently we ended because she started dating another guy in the same office. She was ok with casual (bang and move off) but her new guy was jealous and blew things up, luckily my boss did damage control for me. (*emphasizing on dont eat and shit at same place)

3rd - regular employee working with me (got anxiety issues, but ok to be a side chick). Had a lot of car fun with her and staycation, did everything but didn't manage to put it in her. Good teaser, ok to do everything else except letting me put in. But eventually she parted ways because she lowkey bipolar, want to be side chick and after that get emotional and want more. Should have played my cards right so I can up her. 1 of my biggest regrets in life