View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thoughts of a woman during sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
My Mrs likes to use her legs to hold my butt and she likes it when I push deeply and fill her pussy. She loves the thrusting motion and moans really loudly when only two of us are home.

B4 she slides my cock into her pussy she tells me she’s thinking abt how aroused she is and looks fwd to stripping me naked and yearns to see my full erection. By then her pussy is aldy wet and she tells me she’s itchy below.

I recently bought some ice silk underwear boxers and she loves my bulge. Sometimes when we sleep half naked (I m wearing these ice silk boxers and she’s in her panties only and topless) she loves to gently squeeze my bulge while I will return the fav my cupping her bare breasts and tickle her tits. Then we will strip each other naked and f till shiok shiok then sleep naked.

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&u...AAAdAAAAABA I
I love that. So nice to sleep naked